ROM Hub Toolkit Made available for Sony Xperia Phones
Android lovers and hard-core techies must be having an idea that no device development gets completed unless and until there’s a toolkit. There are many Android handsets that already have such toolkits. But can you believe that even though Sony Xperia phones have been quite popular for cross development sharing there had been no toolkit for this brand till date. Hence, to clear off this deficiency, reputed XDA developer xdevilium has come up with ROM Hub toolkit for Xperia 2011 devices. Good news is that toolkit for Xperia 2011 is compatible with many Xperia devices.
Here’s the list of Sony phones that can establish compatibility with Rom Hub toolkit.
Sony Xperia Arc
Sony Xperia Arc S
Sony Xperia Mini
Sony Xperia Mini Pro
Sony Xperia Active
Sony Xperia Ray
Sony Xperia Neo
Sony Xperia Neo V
Sony Xperia Play
Do you want to know more on this? Well, here are the features of Xperia 2011 toolkit:
- With this particular toolkit you will be able to download stock firmware as well as download the same.
- Even though this is not yet tested, it is anticipated that this feature would be part of toolkit. CWM is included for locked bootloader.
- ROM Hub toolkit for Xperia 2011 also includes root for Gingerbread.
- Similarly unroot for Gingerbread is also included.
- You will be able to flash kernels, flash system image, erase system, erase boot, erase data and cache etc.
- You can install update.zip.
- You can install ROM add ons and install boot animations.
- Unlock bootloader as well as relock the same.
- Many more.
So what do you think? Isn’t this Xperia 2011 toolkit a rocking one? We are sure you would be desperate use this one. Mostly users would like to use this Xperia toolkit for downloading stock firmware. But it is important to note that this toolkit is pretty new as of now. Also, certain things are yet to be tested. Thus, kindly go through the disclaimer below.
Disclaimer: Xperia 2011 ROM Hub toolkit is quite new. Thus there may be a few risks involved in downloading the stock ROMs from it or using it for some other purpose. We have provided this info mainly for educational purpose. We recommend that you must give this development some more time before it becomes completely bug-proof and read to use. However, if you are still in a hurry then things will be at your risk.
If you wish to know more about this development and check out the screen shots then kindly visit the official link of XDA for this. The link is given below at the end of the post. We hope you found this article quite useful. Do let us know your views on ROM Hub toolkit for Xperia 2011 phones.