Install CM10 Jelly Bean Firmware on Xperia T LT30p
CM10 Jelly Bean firmware is the talk of the town. Now, you can get this firmware on your favorite Xperia T. If you own Xperia T and wish to install CM10 Android Jelly Bean 4.1 firmware on Xperia T then you need to read this article thoroughly. But before you move ahead we would like to make it clear that this is new ROM and thus there might be few bugs. Kindly read the disclaimer as given below:
Disclaimer: If you are a Jelly Bean fan then you can install CM10 on Xperia T. But the only problem is that installing custom ROM on Android can expose the phone with a few risks and these risks include warranty of the phone getting void, loss of data and phone bricking. Thus if at all you install CM10 Rom on Xperia T you should do so at your risk.
How to Flash CM10 Jelly Bean on Sony Xperia T
- Firstly you must take complete back up of your phone. When you do this you will be safeguarded from any sort of data loss. Also, keep the phone charged to the extent of 70-80 percent.
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery CWM on rooted Sony Xperia T.
- Install USB drivers on your PC for Xperia T.
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging.
- Check out if your battery is charged properly or not. If there are battery issues then the procedure might get hampered in between.
- Now, the main point is coming up. You must download CM10 ROM on PC.
- Also, download Google apps on your PC.
- Take USB cable and connect the phone to PC.
- The files that you had downloaded on your PC should now be copied on your Xperia T’s SD card.
- Switch off the device and get into Recovery Mode. Switch on the phone while press the volume down key again and again.
- Now while you are in Recovery, you must perform Wipe.
- Now scroll to Flash Zip from SD Card.
- Select Choose Zip from SD Card.
- Move to the CM10 ROM file and select it. You will have to tap yes which confirms that installation shall begin.
- You must follow the steps again for installing Google apps.
- After the installation gets over you must go to ‘+++++Go Back” and reboot the device by selecting reboot system now from the recovery menu.
- Phone will boot up. It will take some time. You will require some patience. There you are, with the amazing Jelly Bean ROM on Xperia T.
We hope you liked the above article. Kindly let us know your feedback on this. Also, it would be our pleasure to help you in case if you have any doubts.