Rooting has become very simple these days, even people with less knowledge about tech also plunge to root Android phones. Sony Xperia ZL is an amazing Android device. If you have been searching for rooting method for Sony Xperia ZL then here’s a simple way to do so.
Disclaimer: Rooting Sony Xperia ZL or any Android phone has a few risks. Rooting procedure makes the warranty of the phone void and also there is a risk of phone damage and data loss.
- It is important to note that the method that has been given here is suitable only on Sony Xperia ZL model C6503 and C6502. You should not try this on any other model.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of the phone.
- Take a complete backup of the phone to be safe in case of any data loss.
- Keep the phone charged to the extent of 70 percent so that there is no hindrance in between.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Check out that whether you have the drivers of the phone properly installed on the computer.
Root Sony Xperia ZL with Bin4ry Root Method
- The very first thing you must do is download the rooting file from here: http://uploaded.net/file/
- Take USB cord and connect the phone with PC.
- Now open the file RunMe.bat
- Once this is done the command window will open and you will come across some options and choices. You must select the 3rd option.
- Some instructions will come on the screen, just follow them.
- This will root your phone and then your phone will be reboot.
Congrats you have successfully rooted the phone using the Bin4ry root method. We hope you liked the article and found it useful. In case, if there are any doubts in your mind you can share it with us. We shall help you solve your issues.