Why to Root Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2?
Rooting an Android is the best way to get what you want from an Android phone. It makes the Android free. Also, there are several benefits of rooting which we have mentioned below:
After you root this phone you will gain access to the internal file system and thus making potent changes in them or accessing them will be very much possible.
Yes, for all those who love speeding up the operating system, rooting the phone brings in benefit by way of performance and speed enhancement.
Sometimes, you may feel quite irritated with the unwanted default apps which the manufacturers packs in without an uninstall button. But since it is something that the administrator has provided you, nothing can be done. But rooting helps you in removing the unwanted default apps and that too with a very simple method.
Since rooting makes the Android free, you can now update the phone with upgrades and custom ROMs. You don’t need the permission of the manufacturer for this.
New kernel installation can also be taken up and this would surely thrill you up.
You can enhance the visual experience of the phone after rooting.
If you agree with all the above benefits of rooting then perhaps you would want to root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 phone. If you wish to root it kindly follow the procedure given ahead. Just go through the disclaimer first.
Disclaimer: We have done enough research for providing you this method of rooting Micromax A110 Canvas 2. But still, if you are not a tech geek then it would be better to be very careful. It is important to keep in mind that when you root the phone, you must do it at your risk.
Procedure to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2
- Download a simple tool to root your device by just clicking here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ah44d56p4zdws55
- Enable USB debugging
- Connect the usb cable to PC as well as the phone. This will lead to automatic driver installation.
- Extract the root tool to a folder.
- Alter USB storage to Media Device and then move ahead.
- Open the folder where the tool was extracted.
- Click on runme.bat to open it
- You will get some instructions on the screen and you need to follow them.
- At last when you get the words Have Fun, it means that the device is rooted.
Enjoy now. Your device is rooted and now you will have a free Android.