Karbonn Titanium S5 was launched a few months back and has been marketed very well. Some of the highlighted features of Karbonn Titanium S5 are:
5 inches screen with HD resolution
4.1.2 Jelly Bean
1.2GHz Quad Core Processor
Disclaimer: Rooting Karbonn Titanium S5 or any Android phone or tab can be a risky thing to do. Rooting exposes your device to a minimal risk of damage or bricking. However, such things happen rarely, you need to be cautious. Rooting may also cause data loss. Thus we suggest that if at all you wish to root your phone, please do it at your own risk. You lose your warranty by rooting your phone as its against the warranty rules. However, you can unroot the device again to get back the warranty.
Pre-requirements of rooting
- The very first thing you need to do is take complete backup of your phone. This is because in case if you tend to lose the data you can rely on the backup.
- You need to have some basic knowledge of rooting. We don’t expect you to be a complete tech geek. But with basic knowledge you can carry out the process.
- Kindly download Framaroot tool from here: http://forum.xda-developers.
How to Root Karbonn Titanium S5
Rooting Titanium S5 is not difficult because the developer has come up with a one click root or simple method. Just follow the steps given below:
1. Download Framaroot app from the above link and install it.
2. You must now star the app and make selection of GANDALF Exploit option.
3. Within a few seconds you will noticed that your Titanium S5 is rooted.
4. You need to now reboot your phone.
That’s it! You have rooted Karbonn Titanium S5. We hope that you found the tutorial useful. We give credit to the developers who have now come up with such simple rooting toolkits and methods. Initially rooting was like a toiling task. But now things have changed and rooting is just another thing. We thank the developers who have contributed in making these things so simple.