Enhance Xperia U’s Battery Life
We have got many questions in regards to Sony Xperia U battery life. Sony Xperia U is an amazing Android handset that deserves appreciation. But its battery drain out issue is actually quite irritating for the users. We have written this article for people who own Sony Xperia U and face battery drain out issues. Kindly read the article thoroughly first before you take any steps.
- Main reason why battery drain out occurs in Sony Xperia U is, it is an Android with many apps. It’s a high-end phone and thus you need to charge it properly so that you can make multiple use of this phone. Many users are quite lethargic and lazy and they do not charge the phone properly. Due to this there might be battery issues in Xperia U. Try to charge the phone fully if possible.
- If possible keep your phone on GSM mode. You will see that mostly the phone would be in WCDMA mode. By selecting GSM mode you will be able to save your Xperia U from a bad battery life. You can make the selection this way: go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > GSM.
- When you are not using certain functions in Xperia U, juts switch them off. These functions include GPS, Wi-Fi, 3G, background data etc.
- Avoid the temptations of using the battery saving apps. This is because this would hamper the charging and thus would affect the battery life in reverse way.
- Don’t update the phone to the 6.0.b.3.184 build number.
With the above steps you will be able to almost double your battery life. We hope you found the article quite helpful. If you have any other suggestions to enhance battery life in Sony Xperia U then do let us know here in the comment section. Also, share your doubts right here so that we can quickly solve them.