Install Slim Bean Jelly Bean ROM on Verizon S3
Verizon Galaxy is not just a popular brand but it is also developers’ favorite. Within a short time, this Smart Phone received good amount of developers’ support via custom ROMs. The best part is, there are some Jelly Bean Android 4.1 custom ROMs too. In this article we shall provide you information about the new Jelly Bean ROM for Verizon S3. Verizon S3 has received Slim Bean ROM which is quite exciting for the users.
The reason why users would like Slim Bean custom ROM for Verizon S3 is that, this ROM is quite smooth and it is also light. It has smooth interface and also there is a supportive keyboard. It is also anticipated that Slim Bean ROM for Verizon Galaxy S3 would help in enhancement of the battery life.
If you are impressed with Verizon S3 Slim Bean ROM then you must read the information given below on that regards. In this article you will find info about pre-requirements of installing Slim Bean Jelly Bean ROM on Verizon Galaxy S3 and the procedure to flash Slim Bean on Verizon S3 SCH i535.
- Take complete back up of the phone.
- Keep the phone charged to the extent of 70-80 percent.
- Turn off anti-virus suites.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Install Recovery on your device
Before you move towards the procedure to install Slim Bean ROM on Verizon S3 kindly read the disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Installing custom ROM on any Android Smart Phone is a risky procedure. Considering that you must know that even this might be a bit risky as in there can be data loss or phone bricking. If you wish to move ahead then do so at your own risk. Also, we expect you to have enough knowledge about Android and custom ROMs. Only then you need to take a risk.
Install Slim Bean Jelly Bean ROM on Verizon Galaxy S3
- The very first thing you must do is download the following links on your PC.
• d2vzw Package
• Common_2.*.zip Package
- Now connect computer to the phone via USB and move the downloaded file in to PC to the SD card of the phone.
- Download ROM manager on the mobile: ROM Manager.
- As soon as you download, open it and select Reboot in Recovery Mode.
- Now perform nandroid back up.
- Factory Reset.
- Select Install Zip from SD card>Choose zip from SD card. Select the downloaded d2vzw pack file which you have downloaded initially.
- You will see that ROM is flashing now and this will take some 5 minutes.
- Flash Common_2.*.zip package.
- Reboot the Smart phone in normal mode.
That’s it. Here you end the process of installing Slim Bean custom ROM on Verizon S3.