Install Jelly Bean on Sony Ericsson LWW
Some days back Sony decided that it won’t provide official Jelly Bean update for a few phones like Sony WT19i. This might be a bit disappointing for SE LWW users. Well, they need not be sad because even though Sony did not officially release a Jelly Bean update for Sony Ericsson LWW, you can get this update unofficially via custom ROM. Yes, we are going to discuss about an amazing CM10 Jelly Bean custom ROM for Sony WT19i.
We are thankful to CyanogenMod team which has provided a Jelly Bean ROM for WT19i. But it would be better if you follow the pre-requisites as given below and also read the disclaimer thoroughly.
Pre-Requisites for Installing CM10 Jelly Bean on SE Live with Walkman:
- Keep your LWW handset charged and make sure that it is charged to the extent of at least 80 percent.
- This process might wipe off the data hence it is vital to take back up of the phone first.
Disclaimer: Installing any custom ROM on Android handset can be a bit risky because there might be data loss or phone bricking. If you are ready to take such small risks then you may move ahead and follow the procedure as given below wisely. You must move ahead at your risk. Androidust.com shall not be responsible for anything that may happen with your phone while installing CM10 ROM on Sony Live with Walkman.
Procedure to Install CM10 Jelly Bean ROM on WT19i
- First you must download CM10 ROM for Live with Walkman from here.
- Also, download Google package apps from here . With this you can install Google apps like Google Search, Google Maps, Google Play etc. on the handset.
- Install connection between SE Live with Walkman WT19i and the computer with the help of USB cable.
- Copy and paste both files on internal SD card.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press Volume Down key repeatedly so that you can start the phone in the recovery mode.
- Now, you must select install zip from sdcard and after that choose the ROM file.
- You will see that installation is happening and it may take a few minutes.
- In the same way you must install the Google apps package.
- Select Reboot System Now.
- Your phone with restart.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy Jelly Bean on SE LWW. We hope, you liked the post and found it quite useful. Do let us know your feedback once you install CM10 Jelly Bean ROM on SE WT19i.