No Flashing Needed to Root Verizon Galaxy S3: New Method
Verizon Galaxy S3 is surely a perfect handset to take up the slick and sophisticated technology at hand. Many rooting methods have been invented earlier but there used to be some issues. Thus XDA developer Noxious Ninja came up with a simple rooting method for S3 without ODIN. But firstly we would like to put forward some advantages of rooting an Android phone. Just go through the advantages and you will realize why we give so much press on rooting.
- After you root an android phone you will gain access to the internal file system and thus making potent changes in them or accessing them will be very much possible.
- Yes, for all those who love speeding up the operating system, rooting Android brings in benefit by way of performance and speed enhancement.
- Sometimes, you may feel quite irritated with the unwanted default apps which the manufacturers or Google packs in without an uninstall button. But since it is something that the administrator has provided you, nothing can be done. But rooting helps you in removing the unwanted default apps and that too with a very simple method.
- Since rooting makes the Android free, you can now update the phone with upgrades and custom ROMs. You don’t need the permission of the manufacturer for this.
- New kernel installation can also be taken up and this would surely thrill you up.
- You can enhance the visual experience of the phone after rooting.
- Reports say it helps in reducing the battery usage of Android phones.
- There are many such apps that work on rooted phones only. Yes, after rooting the device, you can seek access to such apps.
Now since you are clear with the benefits of rooting an Android phone, we would put forward the method of rooting Verizon Galaxy S3 with GS3 Debugfs root. This method is new and unique mainly because it does not involve flashing a pre-rooted system.img. This was the trick from Asus TF300T that worked and so his efforts were fruitful after trying many experiments over this. We heartily congratulate him for his achievement and wish that he comes up with such useful techniques even in future.
In order to download the rooting tool kits to root Verizon Galaxy S3 without flashing just follow the link: GS3_debugfs-root_r2.7z
We hope that you might have downloaded the GS3 Debugfs root for Verizon S3. So now let us move towards the procedure to root Verizon Galaxy S3 with new method. But please go through the disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Take up this method at your risk.
Procedure to Root Verizon S3 with GS3 Debugfs Root
- The very first thing you are required to do is install USB drivers from here [Download]
- You should have 7-Zip tool while you have downloaded the GS3 Debugfs Root.
- Enable unknown sources.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Disable PdaNet running or any other Android running on PC.
- Plug your phone into a USB port on your PC.
- Double-click RootDebugfs.bat.
- You will get instructions on the screen. Just read them and follow them. After you fulfill all that the phone will reboot 4 times approximately. Let the phone still remain plugged in. Let the root process get completed. Stay patient.
How simple it was! Do let us know. We are sure all the Verizon Galaxy S3 owners would have liked this new rooting method where no ODIN is involved and thus no flashing to root S3 is needed. GS3 Debugfs root for Verizon S3 truly roc