LG phones have a lot to offer for the customers. That’s the reason why time and again, the company comes up with amazing models to cater to the customers’ likes and preferences. Some months back LG came up with the model LG L45C. This attractive and handy android has weight of approximately 4.4 ounces. It has the decent size which makes it quite comfortable to handle. There are some good features like Wi-Fi connectivity, Blue Tooth, GPS system, Android Gingerbread, good network capability and support, 5 home screens, good battery backp and lot more. Yes, this is the perfect handset for instant messaging, music playing as well as multi-tasking.
But for some people even this won’t be enough. Yes, I am talking about the tech lovers who would love going one step ahead. They like getting into the operating system and make bulky changes. Yes, you understood it right. There are people who would love to root LG Optimus Net L45C with quick and simple method. So, here’s the quick tutorial for the developers and tech savvy Android fans to root LG Optimus Net L45C.
Many people still feel that rooting is a long and tedious procedure. But that’s not the case anymore. Many procedures in relation to Android rooting have been simplified and with small programs or rooting packs, you can actually modify the features of your device and play with its software. Have you heard of Unlock Root Tool? Unlock root is a one click rooting process and this helps you in rooting as well as unrooting the android device. But before we move on, you should also have a PC having Windows in it for this.
Looking into the history of Unlock Root, it is a software made by AnTuTu.com developers who have attained the reputed name in AnTuTu Benchmark application and CPU master applications. With this:
- You can root almost any Android phone (even Chinese Android phones)
- This is quick and simple one click method to root/unroot the device.
How to root/unroot your Android phone
- First you must download and install Unlock Root from their website: Unlock Root
- Now, moving ahead from that you need to enable USB debugging and for this go this way: Settings >> application >> Development and enable USB debugging.
- Keep the Android device ON and also connect the PC and your phone with USB cable provided.
- Now, Click on Root. If you have to unroot then click on unroot.
- With UnlockRoot Application there will be detection of LG device and this will show on the screen. This will give you idea about confirming the OS version
- You must confirm on the selection. Now wait. Your device will be rooted within 3-8 minutes.
Congratulations your LG Optimus Net L45C is now rooted successfully. If you face any issues, please comment below and we would help you sort out the same !
Disclaimer: Rooting LG Optimus Net L45C (or any other device) will free the Android phone and will help in seeking the permissions that belong to administrative level. But by rooting the android phone the warranty will become void. We have produced the information on rooting with complete care so as to increase the simplicity of the procedure. But rooting the phone has a risk of losing the data and/or bricking the device. We will not be responsible for this. You must root the phone at your own risk