Root LG Optimus Elite on Virgin
There’s a lot of buzz around the new LG Elite Android device on Virgin. As it is known that Virgin is quite popular for its green revolution, this eco-friendly Android device added positively to its portfolio.
Just read on to get an exact idea about the features and specs of LG Optimus Elite:
Runs on Android 2.3, Gingerbread,
3.5-inch capacitive touch-screen
800 MHz processor
Mobile hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices
5 MP rear-facing camera and camcorder with flash
Virtual QWERTY keyboard
Stylish and amazing design
NFC Enabled (thus supports Google Wallet)
Carries eco-friendly features like ULE Platinum certification, casing made of some part of recycled plastics and energy efficiency.
Our Views on this: This cute and tiny Smart Phone is really superb in handling. You will love carrying this pocket friendly piece with you wherever you go. If you are a starter in the Android Smart Phone field then this piece will surely be a perfect companion for you. It is definitely a very good combination of affordable price, decent looks and good features. However, as per the reports as available to us, it is sad that ICS on LG Elite is still a bit far. But one thing we can ensure and that is, if you root LG Optimus Elite on Virgin you will be able to open many development options. Even though this method is a bit risky, there are some benefits as well. It’s you who has to analyze and decide that whether the benefits outsmart the risks or not. Currently, Android Police tested the rooting of LG Optimus Elite on Virgin and the rooting procedure is given there.
Disclaimer: Rooting an Android phone poses your phone to certain risks. These include risk of data loss, phone damage and warranty getting void. Thus, we indicate that you can move ahead at your own risk.
The very first thing you must do is take complete back up of the phone. This will help you avoid any sort of complications in case if some data or setting is lost. Once you are done with this you can follow the rooting procedure given in the link at the end of this post. The developer indicates that the rooting procedure is tested for Virgin’s LG Optimus Elite. It is not yet tested on Sprint’s variant. Thus, the procedure given should be tested only on Virgin’s LG Optimus Elite.
Once you root LG Optimus Elite youwill be able toenjoy lot many benefits of the same. Here are the benefits you can enjoy:
- After you root an android phone you will gain access to the internal file system and thus making potent changes in them or accessing them will be very much possible.
- Yes, for all those who love speeding up the operating system, rooting Android brings in benefit by way of performance and speed enhancement.
- Sometimes, you may feel quite irritated with the unwanted default apps which the manufacturers or Google packs in without an uninstall button. But since it is something that the administrator has provided you, nothing can be done. But rooting helps you in removing the unwanted default apps and that too with a very simple method.
- Since rooting makes the Android free, you can now update the phone with upgrades and custom ROMs. You don’t need the permission of the manufacturer for this.
- New kernel installation can also be taken up and this would surely thrill you up.
- You can enhance the visual experience of the phone after rooting.
- Reports say it helps in reducing the battery usage of Android phones.
- There are many such apps that work on rooted phones only. Yes, after rooting the device, you can seek access to such apps.