Want to root your ZTE V9 ? Here is the step by step procedure to root ZTE V9 Smartpad. Rooting will open up a whole new world of Apps and fuctionalities on your ZTE V9 Smartpad. Before rooting we would suggest you to take a backup of all your personal datas and configurations, so that if by chance any data is lost during the rooting process, we can restore it back after rooting is done.
It is important to keep in mind that when the rooting process is on, you will have to keep the ZTE V9 device charged to the extent of at least 60 percent so that in the middle of the rooting process there is no hindrance.
You will also have to enable the USB Debugging option as it will be useful to us.
For this go to : Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging is the path.
Make sure that all the other suites and programs are closed so that nothing comes in between the rooting process.
Disclaimer: This information has been produced with complete for increasing the simplicity of the procedure. But in case if some issues occur after the update then the site should not be held responsible for this. If at all you face any issues, you can contact us and we will help you sort out the same. It is also vital to keep in mind that when rooting is done the device warranty gets void. And this means that the warranty is not to be considered then.
Rooting ZTE V9 step by step procedure:
Once you have taken the back up the rooting procedure should begin. Here is how you root ZTE V9:
2) Once that is done, download rageinthecage-arm5, USB drivers & the Superuser package.
3) Now install ZTE V9 device drivers on your PC.
4) Then Unzip both ZTE Blade device driver and the Super User package. They should be unzipped to the folder of ADB in the path of platform tools folder that exists in Android SDK Folder.
5) Now connect you ZTE V9 to you system through USB. (Make sure the USB drivers are installed properly before that)
6) Open the command prompt run the following command :
adb push rageagainstthecage-arm5.bin /data/local/tmp/
chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/rageagainstthecage-arm5.bin
7) Finishing the above commands, run the following:
8) When you do this you should see the # sign. But by chance if you come across the $ sign then you will have to repeat the last two steps again.
9) After that run the given commands:
mount -o rw,remount /system
adb push su /system/xbin/
adb shell chmod 4755 /system/xbin/su
adb push Superuser.apk /system/app/
Congratulations ! you have rooted your ZTE V9 successfully. Now enjoy all the benefits of your rooted ZTE V9. Do comment below if you find any issues while rooting or following the steps.