A device running on Android operating system has a lot of scope and thus it should be utilized to the fullest capacity. But sadly, the manufacturer does not provide you such privileges at the time of purchase. What you can do to solve this? Well, don’t worry. Rooting your android phone is the best solution as rooting allows you to get into the operating system and make the necessary modifications.
LG Optimus Net P690 is a popular handset and thus we are sure that many users might be searching for a reliable and legitimate tutorial for rooting LG Optimus Net P690. So, here we present step by step guide to root LG Optimus Net P690 with an easy method. So, without any thought just move on.
Disclaimer: Rooting an android device makes the warranty of the phone void. We therefore recommend that only if you are ready for this, root your phone. Also, rooting procedure is risky as in it may brick your phone or your data may get lost or some kind of phone damage may occur. If any such thing happens, we should not be held responsible for that.
Pre-requirements of rooting
Before you root your device, you take complete back up of your phone. Copy all the contacts on the SD card. Take back up of all the applications with the help of ASTRO file manager or any other backup app on Android Play store.
We also recommend that in order to take up rooting process smoothly, you need to keep your phone charged to the extent of at least 60 %. This is to make sure the battery doesn’t run out of charge in the middle of the process.
Also, you must enable USB Debugging on your android handset. For this, you must go this way: Settings>Applications>Development and check USB debugging.
How to roo LG Optimus Net P690
- First of all download Superoneclick from here: Superoneclick 2.2
- Download LG Drivers from here: LG Drivers
- Now, extract Superoneclick files to a separate folder in your PC.
- Also check again USB debugging is enabled or not. Also, you must connect the android device to PC with the USB cable.
- Now, you should be careful and moving ahead you must unmount your phone’s SD card. For this, go to Settings>Storage>Unmount SD Card.
- Now, move to the folder where you had extracted Superoneclick files. You will find a folder “adb” in the extracted contents.
- Open the “adb” folder and right click on white space and select “Open Command Prompt here”.
- In the command prompt you need to type:adb devices then press ENTER (now after this check out the device id)
adb shell and press ENTER (after this command you can see $ sign)
$ echo 1 >/data/local/lge_adb.conf ( then again press ENTER)
- Now, minimize the command prompt (Do not close it).
- Go to the Superoneclick extracted folder and click on Superoneclick.exe
- On the left hand side top of the window you will be able to see Root. Click on that option.
- Now you should get the message “Killing ADB and restarting as root”
- Now, reboot your phone and you are done.
Congratulations you have a rooted LG Optimus Net P690 and now your Android is free.
If you have any doubts, feel free to comment below or contact us. As you know, we are always pleased to help you J.