Acer Liquid Express E320 is a popular Android phone that showed up first around October-November 2011. Since launch, Android developers had been searching for rooting methods that would root Acer Liquid Express E320 so that complete control over the operating system can be achieved. As per XDA discussion forum, a few developers who had tried Superone Click for rooting this Android, faced some issues. But when they tried the DoomLord One Click Root to root Acer E320, it worked they were quite satisfied with the results. So, here we present the simple DoomLord rooting procedure:
How to Root Acer Liquid Express E320 with DoomLord One Click Root
The very first thing you are required to do is download rooting tool from XDA developers from here: DooMLoRD_v3_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su.zip.
From the same link you can also download the unroot tool. But you will be able to unroot with the mentioned unroot tool only when you have rooted using the DoomLord procedure.
Disclaimer: When you are rooting or unrooting the device using the DoomLord root tool kit, you should be extremely careful or otherwise you will end up bricking the phone. It is important to note that rooting the phone makes the warranty of the phone void. Thus you must root your phone at your own risk.
After you have downloaded the rooting and unrooting tool you must also check ADB installation. We assume that your PC has ADB installation and with that we move ahead.
- First you need to check USB debugging is enabled and this can checked this way: Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > enable USB Debugging. You must also enable the Unknown Sources and it can be done this way: Menu > Settings > Applications.
- Now connect the phone to computer with help of USB data cable.
- You need to skip “PC Companion Software” prompt on the phone.
- Move to the folder where the content has been extracted post downloading. Run the RUNMe.bat and just follow all the instructions properly as it comes.
- Following those simple instructions, you will get your Acer Liquid Express E320 rooted.
For unrooting also, you will have to check USB debugging, enable unknown sources, skip PC Companion Software. After that you go to the folder where you extracted the downloaded content. Follow“”RUNME-UNROOT.bat” and follow the instructions to get your phone unrooted!
Do let us know your comments on this and the experience after rooting.