Dynamic Custom ROM for Sony Xperia U
Craze of Samsung Galaxy S3 is still on and that’s the reason why developers still create custom ROMs that give you an experience of Galaxy S3. If you own Xperia U and wish to enjoy Galaxy S3 experience then in that case you can update Xperia U with Dynamic Custom ROM. Dynamic Custom ROM has Galaxy S3 style and look. If you wish to know how this can be done then kindly read on. In this article we shall mention step by step instructions to flash Dynamic ROM on Xperia U. But before that, kindly go through the disclaimer.
Disclaimer: Installing custom ROM on Xperia U or for that matter on any phone can be a risky task. There is always some risk involved as in data loss, phone bricking and loss of warranty. But the risk is minimal as you get an amazing and thrilling experience via this new ROM. However, if you update Xperia U with Dynamic firmware kindly do so at your risk. Androidust.com shall not be responsible for anything that might happen with your phone.
Pre-requisites for Installing Dynamic ROM on Xperia U
Before you flash Galaxy S3 style custom ROM on Xperia U kindly go through the following points.
- Your handset should be factory unlocked.
- Take complete back up of your phone so that if at all any important data is lost, you can always recover the same via a back up plan.
- Charge your Xperia U to the extent of 80 percent.
- You should have a PC with Xperia U drivers installed.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
Install Dynamic ROM on Sony Xperia U
- Firstly, download Dynamic ROM on your PC. Download from the link given at the end of the post.
- Extract the file.
- Take USB cable and connect your phone to the PC.
- Copy ROM zip files on SD card (not in the root).
- Download ROM manager app from Play store.
- In ROM manager you must tap on Reboot into Recovery. With this you can boot your handset in Recovery mode.
- Navigate below and you will find flash zip from SD card. Now press power button (you will be able to use this button for selection).
- Select Choose Zip from SD card.
- Select theROM.
- You will see that on the next screen installation has already started.
- Enjoy the new experience
Wasn’t this easy? You can now enjoy Galaxy S3 experience on Sony Xperia U. If you have any doubts you can share the same with us in the comment section. We will provide solutions to you as soon as possible.
ROM Download from:http://www.mediafire.com/?l2w2e2tsc2j8ymv