Flash CWM Recovery on Micromax A50 Ninja
Varun Chitre comes up once again with an amazing invention. We appreciate the developer’s tireless efforts to provide superb Android tricks to enhance the user experience. Just a few days back Developer Varun Chitre from XDA forum had built ClockworkMod Recovery 184.108.40.206 for Micromax A50 Ninja. ClockworkMod Recovery helps in flashing ROMs. Not only this once you have CWM on your Android, you are actually making it highly potent to perform many other things.
Well, for newbie we would like to make it clear that such procedures are bit risky. Thus they should be carried out only when there is enough confidence. Otherwise, the best would be to avoid it. But for ardent Android testers and experimenters such inventions form base for future developments. Thus, for them we shall provide instructions to flash CWM on Micromax A50 Ninja. But kindly go through the disclaimer first.
Disclaimer: Since installing CWM Recovery on Micromax A50 Ninja or any other Android phone is risky, it should be done only by those with enough technical knowledge. Also, before installing CWM you will have to root Micromax A50 Ninja. Rooting also is a risky thing. Kindly go ahead at your risk for rooting and CWM.
Install CWM Recovery on Micromax A50 Ninja
- The very first thing you must do is take back up of your phone properly. In case of any mishap you can rely on the back up that you have.
- You will have to root Micromax A50 Ninja. You can follow this link for rooting your Android: http://www.androidust.com/tutorial-to-root-micromax-a50-ninja-aisha/
- Now after you have rooted your phone, you can download recovery image from the link given at the end of the post.
- Turn off the handset and connect it to SP Flash tool.
- Load Recovery Image and Scatter file. In flash tool tick on recovery.
- Flash it. Reboot to Recovery.
- That’s it!
- Now, just take back up of the existing firmware or ROM. After that restore section.
Another developer Ashik Anwar(username: RaptorX88) have tested this method and provided the picture also. You will be able to have a glance at the picture for sure. Just go to the source link below.
We hope that you found the tutorial to install CWM Recovery on A50 Ninja quite useful. You can share your doubts with us. Also, do let us know your feedback when you try this recovery on your Micromax A50 Ninja. Hats off to Varun Chitre again!